Easy from End to End
The verifi® prenatal test is easy to order: samples require just one tube (7 ml) of blood from the patient and the test is available to any physician. Simply ship the sample back to us in our proprietary packaging.
After receiving the specimen at our CAP accredited clinical lab, samples are analyzed and results are usually reported to the ordering provider within 3-6 business days.
- Physician recommends and orders verifi® prenatal test for patient, including, the Sex Chromosomes option
- Patient signs verifi® test requisition form and Informed Consent form, proceeds to blood draw
- Blood sample and verifi® test request form are sent back to Verinata
- Verinata processes and analyzes sample in our clinical laboratory
- Verinata returns verifi® test results to ordering physician*
*Verinata Genetic Counselors and Lab Director are available to discuss results with ordering physician or other health care providers.