Client Services Associate
We are seeking a Client Services Associate who is highly motivated to join our efforts to offer non-invasive prenatal testing.
The Client Services Associate (Associate Customer Support Specialist, under Illumina, Inc.) is responsible for assisting Verinata Health achieve its sales and revenue goals by providing exceptional support to Verinata Health customers, the Verinata Clinical Laboratory and sales representatives. This position will report to the Manager of Client Services.
- Receive and respond to telephone, e-mail messages and web inquiries from customers (physician offices and laboratories), sales representatives and patient's inquiries.
- Support sales team in account set-up including:
- Entering and updating client information in the customer relationship management CRM software
- Supply test requisition forms, shipping kits, and other materials
- Enter new client information in shipping material fulfillment system
- Document reporting or call history in software for all client interactions in the CRM
- Manage and distribute materials to all new and existing clients as requested
- Work with the CLIA lab to ensure client information is correctly entered
- Re-delivery of patient reports as requested by the client
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years of customer service experience in medical diagnostics/devices, health care or technology related industry is required.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and demands to completion in a dynamic office setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, as is technical computer proficiency (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Knowledge of laboratory procedures and processes is helpful, salesforce.com experience a plus.
- Must be flexible to work different shifts.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply to the link provided: https://www.illumina.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=6040&CurrentPage=1
Illumina is an equal opportunity employer